Thursday, November 23, 2017

Layout with Citrus Twist Kits exclusive die-cuts

Hi, it's Veera here today to share a layout that features a lot of those beautiful Citrus Twist Kits exclusive die-cuts from November main scrapbook kit! I love die-cuts and ephemera, those are my go-to embellishments for any project that I make!


Majority of the embellishments on this layout are from the exclusive die-cut pack. I added all the embellishments vertically on the edge of the pattern paper. In addition to the die-cuts I user the ribbon bow and heart stickers.


With die-cuts I was easily able to add a variety of shapes and colors. As the die-cuts were on the smaller size I wanted to use a bigger picture (instead of my normal 3x3 inches square photo) to balance all those small elements.


What is your go-to embellishment? I hope you are enjoying your November Citrus Twist Kits!

-Veera

No comments:

Post a Comment