Monday, February 13, 2017

In My Studio With Zinnia


Hello, It's Zinnia here. 
Today I wanted to share with you a little tour into the place where i create, get inspired and called it "my studio". To be honest, "my studio" is very small and only a small part of it. I hope you don't mind that! I have a small table in my bed room which allows me to craft when I wake up and craft before I sleep :P 

Let me show you some photos of my little space! 




On my desk, I always have my Canon Selphy + Instax Share Printer to help me print out my photos on the go whenever i get inspired to create! Of course, this huge box from citrus twist kit for me to work on my projects. 
So here's my traveler's notebook spread I've done using Citrus Twist Kit Feb Pocket Life Kit. 

I have a drawer beside my Muji acyclic block. I used it to store my craft and planner essentials. They are my stamps pad, sticky memo as well as decoration tapes (a must for planner girls). 


Moving on....


As you see in the first picture, there's alot of mini pot on my Muji acyclic block. These are all my lovely collections from Daiso. I used it to store my paper clips, crayon pens and washi tapes. They are just so adorable right? My mother once says my desk looks like Zoo! (oops.. HAHAHA!)


I used this mini box to store all my daily essential which includes: pencil, water-colour brush, double tape, ink stamp, adhesive, scissors and....many more... 


At the right side of my table, I have a raskog cart from Ikea that I got it last year. It store all my (again) essentials!

I have my paper cutter, wet tissues, photo paper and I don't know what's inside the bin.. 


 
Oh! I have my roller stamps and distress stain underneath the wet tissues! 


Second part of my raskog cart are my sticker books, screw punch, sprays, and water-colour essentials!


The last part of my raskog cart are some mini boxes that stored all my punches and emphera! 

Yep. This is it... "my studio". I hope you enjoy this post! 

If you would like to visit more creative spaces - check what the rest of CTK team presented on the blog so far

Thanks for dropping by and have a nice day! 

xoxo,
Zinnia

No comments:

Post a Comment