Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Bible Journaling Tutorial by Jessy

Hello there! It's Jessy here to share with you on how I created on my journaling bible featuring the October GraceBox. If you haven't subscribe to this kit, you should. It would be perfect to use all these  pretties along with your faith art :)

In the October Gracebox, I absolutely loved the die-cuts from Illustrated Faith. I saw there's a lot of LOVE words and that struck my mind to use this verse - ROMANS 5:8 God shows His love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. 

As always, before I begin I will gather all my supplies. In the GraceBox, there's this Distress Crayon that I was dying to play with it and so glad I finally have this opportunity to do so. 

First, I drew circles using the distress crayon. Then, I used the water brush pen to dab onto the circles. 

Next, I used my finger to smear the crayon to create a "mixed media" look. 

You should get this effect. 

In the die-cuts pack, you'll see this yellow cross piece. I used it as a stencil to help me to add design to my page. 

The outcome will look like this. 

Finally, I arranged the die-cuts before I adhered them down. 

Here is my completed page...

 What I added was the stamped word "forevermore", journaling, thicken the crosses with my brush pen and also added some mist splatters. 


Thank you for coming by! And I hope this will inspire you to create more beautiful pages in your bible :)

If you are on Instagram, be sure to tag us @citrustwistkits to #CTKGraceBox. We would love to see your creations using the GraceBox kit.
Xoxo Jessy



No comments:

Post a Comment