Monday, August 8, 2016

Bonita Rose | Aug Grace Box -- Inside My Faith Journal

Click here to sign up for
  YOUR Grace Box! 


I created this page using some of the supplies included in 
this month's Grace Box!
Love the stamp set this month!
So many good things!


"This is how we know what Love is, 
Jesus Christ laid down His life for us."
1John 3:16







Supplies used: 

CTK Aug Grace Box contents: 
gold bow clips, light blue heart ephemera,
light blue flower ephemera, 
amen to this journaling label ephemera, 
gold glittered heart stickers, 
'i love you lord' stamped image from
the Aug Grace Box stamp set




My Journaling reads: 

When I think about really, all that Christ went through for me, 
I am shaken.
Humbled.
He suffered SO much for me.
And I would live my life dishonoring Him
if I didn't acknowledge all He did.
Thank you Jesus, 
for loving me as You did.







Get YOUR 
GRACE BOX HERE 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment