Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Pocket Life kit for traditional pages

Hello there, everyone. I hope you're having a stellar summer. Seems to be flying by, right? Today I am here to share how I've used the July Pocket Life kit to create not one, but two traditional layouts. One thing I love about these kits is that they are so versatile. I'm often using the Scrapbook kits to create pocket pages... and the Pocket Life kits to create full layouts. I'm basically winning, no matter what ends up in my mailbox. 

I set aside this 6x6 rainbow patterned paper the moment I opened my kit. I just knew I had to showcase it on a traditional page. I cut it into some arrow-like shapes and the rest of the page just sort of came together around that. (Ps- how great is that stamp?)

Kinda digging the look of this blown out photo and the way the filter matches the paper.



Here is another 6x6 sheet that begged for a full 12x12 treatment. It's shiny and gold, and I absolutely love it. Before adhering it to the cardstock background I bent and folded it so it would have a bit of texture.

Just a few quick embellies, a title and, boom, layout done.


Have you ever used one kit to create another kind of scrapbook project? I'm telling you, these kits can do anything your creative little heart desires. Pretty great, right?





No comments:

Post a Comment