Monday, April 4, 2016

Kit Love



Happy Mail.  Karen here to share with you today a selection of my favourite pieces from the April 2016 "Santorini" Pocket Life Kit as well as the Sprinkles Kit. This kit is packed with so much goodness. 

Here is the Pocket Life Kit in full. Isn't it packed full of bright colours perfect for Spring? I think so. Pretty patterns mixed with fun bits and pieces, such as those wood veneers. I'm drawn to geometric patterns so these 6x6 papers are great.





My absolute favourite part are the 3x4 cards shown here below, I can't wait to use that 'sleep' card.



The sprinkles kit this month is packed with those clear plastic die cut words such as 'Hello' & these will be great to add captions to my photos. Love that these are included in this little kit.




Over all this month is like no other, its bright and fun & its going to work really well with my warm summer photos here in Australia. Do you go through your kits and pull your favourite pieces out to use first?  or do you hoard?   It would be so fun to see which pieces are your favourites.  If you're on Instagram, use the hashtag #ctkitlove where we can all share our favourites from this month's kit. 

Thank you so much for joining me today.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment