Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Just Driving with Brenda

Good Morning everyone!

Brenda here to bring you a layout with my lovely little munchkin.  Last weekend I had a photoshoot an hour away so Daddy drove and we all went.  This little bugga went to sleep on the way there and on the way back.  There is just something about riding in the car that knocks her out every time.
When she wasn't sleeping, she had her face up to the window watching the trees and snow go by in a blur.  She is my little bird, always looking for the next adventure.






My favorite part of this months "Heartfelt" Add-On Kit is that pretty paper with the birds from Maggie Holmes.  It is very much like my little bird.  I couldn't wait to use it.  Of course, the stamps in this kit are perfect.  I will be using it a lot.

Thank you for stopping by today.  Have a lovely one.

Brenda

1 comment: