Saturday, February 6, 2016

3 To Inspire with Suse

Hey everyone! I'm so happy to be back with you this month for another 3-to-Inspire challenge. 

To participate in this challenge all you need to do is make a project using my three prompts - it can be a layout or a Project Life spread, whichever you prefer. Once you're done, upload a piccie of your project to our gallery making sure that you include today's date (2/06) in the title.  If you're the lucky winner, you'll get a little treat from the CTK Store, so well worth playing along!

So here are my three prompts for your projects:
1. Use cut-out shapes from nature: butterflies, leaves, flowers, birds, etc. 
(You can use your cutting software or cut them by hand like me.)
2. Use stamped words as part of your background.
3. Mount your layout on a patterned paper 
(You can gut the middle as I did if you don't want to spare a whole sheet)


My layout was inspired by the gorgeous little butterfly that came on the cut-apart sheet in the February kit. It was just so pretty that I decided to use it as a template and cut a load more!


I layered up various papers, popping a bit of vellum in there too for that dreamy, subtle feel.


My journalling is tucked away on a tag tied with the pretty striped string that our kits come packaged with.


So now it's over to you: get out those nail scissors and enjoy a therapeutic half an hour of shape-snipping! Upload your work to our Citrus Twist Fan Page on Facebook, in our gallery, or on Instagram and don't forget to tag us, @citrustwistkits. Have fun, friends.

3 comments: