Sunday, November 22, 2015

Sunday Sketch with Emma

Hi everyone!  It's Emma here to share this week's Sunday Sketch challenge.

I love this week's sketch, mostly because it's using circles!  I'm a big fan of using different shapes for photo's - something a little out of the ordinary than the standard square/rectangle shaped photo's that appear on most of my layouts! ;)

First up, here's the sketch:


And here's my take!  I tried to stay close to the sketch; just changed the sizes of circles slightly and switched the title around to fit my smaller page :)  I substituted a few glitter stars for the circles too, mostly because of my page size (6x8); ended up getting a little cozy with so many big shapes on the page.


Everything on this layout is from our November kits (little from Main, Pocket Life, Sprinkles and Paper #2).   I absolutely love how the kits all work together :)




Now it's your turn to take on this week's sketch!

We love to see what you do with our kits and sketches so please make sure to upload your projects to the Citrus Twist Gallery. And remember, by uploading your take on today's sketch to the gallery you will be entered to win a $5 Coupon to use on anything in the CTK Store! Remember to add "Sketch 11/22" to the title line :)

Thanks, Em xo

7 comments:

  1. Love your layout. Nor sure if I can pull this one off. I really struggle with making my pictures circles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica! Circles can be tricky - I'd planned on using the Cameo to cut them but the machine was being difficult (i.e. I'm hopeless at using it) so I ended up using my trusty punch for the smaller ones and the bigger one was cut using scissors! Just traced a circle on top of the photo (think I used a glass hehe) and cut it out! If I can do it, you can too! ;)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete