Monday, October 19, 2015

Let's Get Digital with Jessy

It's time for another edition of "Let's Get Digital"!

I had the pleasure of designing the exclusive cut files for this month's feature. I was inspired by my daughter's fav word at the mo, AWESOME. Anything fun & cool, she will utter the word 'Awesome'. Haha. How cute right? 

Here's a layout I created with one of the but file, featuring October Add-On kit.

I really love how the cut file matches the foam thickers!

Close-up shots:


To get your hands on this cut file, just join us on our Citrus Twist Kits Facebook Fan Page where you'll be able to find it as a download. And yes, that word 'Awesome' is handwritten! It's available in .studio, .png & .svg 

Can't wait to see what you'll create with the cut files. Happy Crafting!
Xoxo Jessy



2 comments:

  1. I want to be the first to comment that both the layout and the cut file are totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete