Sunday, August 30, 2015

Sunday Sketch with Emma

Hi everyone!  Emma here to share this weekends Sunday Sketch. Today's sketch is a 12x12 layout using a couple photo's.


One of the things I love about using a sketch when creating your page is that you don't always have to stick with the format exclusively.  You're able to take the basic design and mix it to suit your photo/layout.  In this instance my layout is 6x8 and rather than use 2 portrait type photos I had a single landscape photo and used my title and journaling to fill the remainder of that space.  This is the layout I came up with:


I absolutely adore the Pinkfresh Happy Things paper in the kits this month (well truth be told, I love that entire line of goodies) and it was perfect backdrop for my page.  I hand cut the title freehand - not perfect but that's half the point of hand cut lettering isn't it :)  For my embellishments I picked a few pieces from the Main and Embellishment kit to tie it all together.



I really love using the aqua tulle from the Main kit to add some dimension to the page.


Now it's your turn to take on this week's sketch!

We love to see what you do with our kits and sketches so please make sure to upload your projects to the Citrus Twist Gallery. And remember, by uploading your take on today's sketch to the gallery you will be entered to win a $5 Coupon to use on anything in the CTK Store! Remember to add "Sketch 8/30" to the title line :)

Em

5 comments:

  1. Loooove it!!! I will do my very best to do one take on this!!! Exactly what I needed now. Thanks :-) Hugs Anna :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Anna! Cant wait to see your layout :) xx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete