Sunday, January 18, 2015

Sunday Sketch

I really love the openness of this sketch and the cute little accents on the sides.  This was a fun sketch to work with.  Here is your sketch challenge:



Now for my take on this sketch.  I used the January Main Kit only (ink splatters are from mist in my stash) on this layout.  I decided not to use two pictures so I replaced the second picture with a place to journal.  Isn't this kit so pretty?!!





Now it's your turn to take on this week's sketch!  We love to see what you do with our kits and sketches so please make sure to upload your projects to the Citrus Twist Gallery. And remember, by uploading your take on today's sketch to the gallery by 1/24, you will be entered to win a $5 Coupon to use on anything in the CTK Store Also add 1/18 to the title line.

No comments:

Post a Comment