Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Tuesday Tutorial with Jen

ctk tut jen chapin (2)
Hi there! Jen here, today I am sharing a layout background tutorial with you using ink and paint daubers.

ctk tut jen chapin (3)
I gathered up 5 different colors of daubers. Three are ink daubers and the other two are paint. Doesn't matter what you use, they all work the same for this purpose.

ctk tut jen chapin (4)
Choose a light color of cardstock so that your paint will show. I chose white. I went in rainbow order and overlapped the edges a bit for a blended effect.

ctk tut jen chapin (5)
After this I decided how I wanted to layer up my papers and photos. I used my Silhouette and the Janda Stylish Script font to cut the title in black.

ctk tut jen chapin (7)
And that's it! Easy peasy but really makes a striking page. I am loving the pops of black with the color.

ctk tut jen chapin (6)
Thanks so much for coming by today! Hope you will try this technique out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment