Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Fast Scrap Tutorial With Evelyn Pratiwi Yusuf



Hey everyone, today I’m going to share how to do fast scrap using CTK Main Kit (Creative Space) and Autumn Embellishment Kit. I gather my supply and I add Acrylic Dabber Aqua Color. Because I really wanna play with acrylic paint which very popular these day but wanna use it in simple way.

IMG_9896


First of all I use my brush and draw circle in white card stock. I draw two circles; the big one and the small one right in the middle of the page. I just do it without over think. I didn’t use water because I want to pop up the texture of the acrylic it self.

IMG_9897 IMG_9899 IMG_9900 IMG_9901


Yes I hate to wait until the Acrylic dry but trust me it doesn’t take any longer than you think. The next step is I decorate the photo. Do layering put some buttons and wood veneers randomly. 

IMG_9902 


The last step is using the CTK clear stamp that you will find it in the kit. I mix 3 type of the fonts of the stamp as a mini tittle.

IMG_9904

Enjoy the final result and have fun to try it at home! See you in another post love Evelyn Pratiwi Yusuf

Fantabulous











No comments:

Post a Comment