Friday, July 4, 2014

Playing with Pocket Life with April

Happy 4th of July everyone!  It's Friday, and not only is it the Independence Day holiday here in the states.. it's also Pocket Life day! :)

Today I'm sharing my PL Week 21 using the super colorful July PL and PL Embellie kits:

April_July4_1

Here's a closer look at the left side.  Check out our little peanut's ultrasound photo!  We've been lucky enough to have ultrasounds at each of our monthly check-ups, so it's really cool being able to see our peanut's development every month.  (The "hello there" overlay came from June's PL kit.)

April_July4_2

I loved the wood veneer arrows in this month's kit and the wood grain Elle's Studio alphas!

April_July4_5

April_July4_4

And here's the right side. 

April_July4_3

I finally busted out my Instax Neoclassic camera for this outing.  Instax prints are so adorable!

April_July4_6

Here are your July PL sketches:


And here's an extra set because I think I forgot to include sketches in my post last month!


Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  We find out if we're having a boy or a girl this weekend, so we are super excited!  Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment