Friday, May 9, 2014

Pocket life with jen chapin

jenchapin_ctk may PL
Happy Friday to you! Today I am sharing a layout I created with the May PL kit. What a great one it is! Such a great mix of cards and embellishments this month.

jenchapin_pl may (1)
I am doing my PL out of order this year and I am totally ok with that. I have everything in order in my album, so I am going through and filling in the gaps as needed. These photos were from March. I am not concerned with "keeping up" and will treasure anything I document!

jenchapin_pl may (2)
I love the Dear Lizzy wood buttons that came in the add-on this month. I like to add them on top of the page protectors.

jenchapin_pl may (3)
The kit also comes with a 12x12 cut apart sheet that has journaling cards. Isn't this typewriter cute? And I love the clear stickers - I used them on a lot of my photos in this spread.

jenchapin_pl may (4)
I have been a lot better about trying to include memorabilia in my Pocket Life. My daughter drew this family picture and I immediately stamped a date on it and put it in my album. Even if I don't have the surrounding weeks done yet, I still file my memorabilia this way so that I can keep track of it. And always remember to date it!

jenchapin_pl may (5)
This pie chart card was my favorite this month! I also used the add-on stamp here.

jenchapin_pl may (6)
My date stamp is my go to tool and I use it a lot on all my projects!

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Have a great weekend!

1 comment: