Monday, April 21, 2014

Simple Strategies with Nina

Hello and a HAPPY easter monday to everyone. It´s Nina here today to show you a simple strategy post using the Citrus Twist April Kit plus Embellishment Kit along with watercolors. This time I´m so in love with spring and bright colors, especially yellow is one of my favorite. Therefore I decided to make a page with a yellow focus.
The background is one of the easiest things ever. The only thing you need is the white cardstock (included in the kit) and yellow watercolors. I painted a strip with the yellow color using a lot of water and tipped the cardstock up to let the color flow down. After drying the page is ready for the next step.
For the picture I used one of the frames and set it in the right size behind it. The Amy Tangerine "today tag" fits beautiful in the yellow color scheme.  The butterflies are made with the Big Shot die using white cardstock and the transparency sheet. I layered both cuts together and sewed right in the middle.
 The flowers are stamped with black ink and the April "Being Me" Stamp Add On.

Thank you so much for visiting today. Have a great week everyone....

1 comment:

  1. Love this! That background?! Love it too! I need to try this! I keep putting it off for some reason. =)

    ReplyDelete