Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Tuesday Tutorial with Nathalie - Capture Life

Hello there! I am back to share my very last page created with the March 2014 Fireflies main kit and stamp add-on:

nathalie_capturewithbanner_CTKmar2014

nathalie_capturecloseup2_CTK2014
nathalie_capturecloseup_CTKmar2014

KIT USED: March "Fireflies" main kit and "This Moment" stamp add-on + an older CTK stamp set (arrows)
NON-KIT ITEMS: date stamp, paints and black Thickers (asterisks)

Now I want to share with you a little trick that I used here on my background but also on other projects with my CTK stamps:
--> See the "This Moment" stamp with the arrow pointing right? Well, I wanted to use it in both directions but that would have looked weird with the text upside down on one side... 
... so here is what I do: I attach a sticky note on the part that I don't want an impression from and ink only the part that I want:
You can also use this trick when you just want to stamp one word out of a sentence, like I did for my card last month:
--> I used the "so in love with you" sentence but only wanted the word "love" on my tiny tag so I blocked the rest:

It's a simple trick but it expands the possibilities of your CTK stamps!
That's it for me this month! I am already busy with my April kit and can't wait to share my pages with you!
Happy scrapping! 



No comments:

Post a Comment