Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sunday Sketch With Evelyn Pratiwi Yusuf

Happy Sunday, everyone! Evelyn Pratiwi Yusuf here with this week's Sunday Sketch and layout to share, using March 2014 Main Kit; Fireflies and Happy Little Moments Embellishment Kit

Let's start off with Kasia's sketch...


Sketch March

and my layout based on it

Yummy by evelynpy

I made just a few modifications to make the sketch work with my theme, I start to change the position of the tittle, I paste the thicker up side down

IMG_5451

I use 2R photos not square just like the sketch and put some embellishments in bottom of the photos and also put some journal stickers.

IMG_5448

In the bottom of the layout I did some layering to the stripes using black banner washi tape, paper and pink plastic ruler which you can find it in the main kit.

IMG_5449

To play along with our sketch challenge, upload your layouts to the gallery by April. 5th to get your name in a drawing to win a $5 GC to the store. When uploading to the gallery you can name it as you would normally but please include "Sketch 3/30".

1 comment:

  1. Love the sketch, AGAIN! and WOWZERS!!! This is an incredible page Evelyn! ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete