Wednesday, December 18, 2013

6x6 Paper Play with Jen

I'm thrilled to be sharing a photo packed Christmas layout today, using the gorgeous Glitz Finnley 6x6 paper pad from the December Pocket Life kit! While designing my Pocket Life pages using this month's kit, I stayed on track with my album weeks and used the crisp, rich colors to my advantage in highlighting autumn photos. But, when it came to this layout, I wanted to play up the greens and reds to take a trip back to last year and scrap five of my favorite photos from the holidays.

JenB_Dec6x6_1
I had noticed a fellow scrapper on Instagram using patterned paper flags for a banner in a different way and immediately was inspired to do my own version, strung on CTK packaging baker's twine, to accent this page design. I simply used my banner punch, folded over a bit of the top edge with some adhesive and added Silhouette shapes cut from glitter paper for a bit of sparkle. Love the little woodland creatures, too!

JenB_Dec6x6_2
The page was completed with cardstock sticker accents from this month's PL Embellishment kit and a title cut again from glitter stock.

JenB_Dec6x6_3

2 comments:

  1. This layout is really awesome! I love the grid design and the black and white photos with the pop of pink! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christmas page and photos! Love the cute banner!

    ReplyDelete